Do you need new ideas for affordable student group travel? Have you ever considered Pittsburgh, PA—known as the city of innovation? Pittsburgh is a great city, with a lot to offer and it just doesn’t get talked about enough. Our team often recommends Pittsburgh to our clients. Here are some of our top stops to choose from.
Top Stops for Students in Pittsburgh
- Senator John Heinz History Center and Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum is awesome. You will not be disappointed.
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History is considered one of the top five natural history museums in the country and is world famous for its dinosaurs.
- Carnegie Museum of Art at the Museum of Natural History is the first museum of contemporary art in the USA.
- Get tickets to America’s favorite pastime and head to a Pirates baseball game at the beautiful PNC Park.
- View the wonderful Pittsburgh skyline from Mt. Washington, declared one of the top 10 most beautiful views in the country. Students will love the ride on the Duquesne Incline up to the Observation Deck and enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the city surrounded by the three rivers.
Has this post sparked your curiosity about Pittsburgh? If so, contact us for a customized itinerary.
Written by Educational Tours, Inc.