Looking to change students’ lives through travel?
We have the perfect position for you! Educational Tours, Inc. is seeking a Travel Consultant who is experienced in the student travel industry or someone that has worked with students in the past. This position requires superior customer service, which our company takes great pride in.
As our clients’ main source for all travel questions, you’ll become an expert on several travel destinations. You will have the opportunity to help change students’ lives for the better and give them an experience they might never have had!
- Contact current and potential new clients to help plan their next student trip.
- Compile the group’s wishes and create a proposal package and payment schedule meeting their exact desire, then finalize the sale.
- Pass the trip along to your support team to handle the details.
- Attend Parent Meetings to help promote the trip and answer questions.
- Troubleshoot when necessary, to provide optimal customer service and satisfaction.
- Intuitive: Your active mind likes to think about new ideas and solving problems in a new way, to ensure your client is getting the student trip and experience they seek.
- Collaborative: You’re a team player with strong project skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy.
- Results oriented: Results matter a lot to you and you take the initiative to see projects successfully through to the end.
- Multitasking: You enjoy managing many activities at once.
- Self-starter: Give you a little direction and a lot of leash and you’ll do whatever it takes to succeed.